Should you make a mistake and want to reinstall your OS (Operating System) or perhaps you want to try out another Linux distribution, you can easily do so with just a couple of clicks.
To reinstall your OS, please follow these instructions:
1) Go to this URL: http://portal.securehostingservice.net:5353/login.php
2) Login with the credentials supplied in your VPS Welcome Email.
3) Select the VPS that you wish to reinstall and click Manage
4) Under Controls you will see a Reinstall button, click it.
From here, you will be able to reinstall your Linux Operating System.
Beware: There is no going back once the OS has been reinstalled - make sure to backup your data!
- 0 Users Found This Useful
You can Boot/Start your VPS using two different methods. We are highlighting these below for your...
reating a custom php.ini file can be useful in certain circumstances such as allowing different...
Yes! You can have as much or as little access as you wish to your server!
We currently do not offer and remote reboot option. However, since our reboots are provided free...
When you purchase an Unmanaged VPS or Dedicated Server from us, you'll have no control panel...